Sunday, March 28, 2010

More Garden Neighborhood Swapping



The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegetable GardeningIt turns out my daughter's girls scout leader's mom has also taken an interest in gardening. When I found this out I let her know I was interested in swapping plants and or seeds. She took interest. So today she gave me a call and asked me what seeds I had. So far she has most of what I have and no seed swapping transaction was made today, but I let her know as soon as my chives seed I would give her some of the seeds. I forgot to tell her about the herbs. My parsley  and cilantro are doing so well they have each grown another thick stem. Soon I will have to give some of this stuff away. If enough neighbors and I swap maybe one day most of the neighborhood will have a swap garden. Wouldn't that be interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment