Sunday, September 19, 2010

I Just Don't Have Time To Garden

Sometimes I'm tempted to hire a gardener to help me turn my garden into.... a garden. Because, well... I suck at it. Gardens require time, water and good soil and I haven't given my gardens much of this at all this year. I don't have much of it to give.

For example, this week I was sick. I could barely take care of my kids or go to work. Each time I pass by the garden (walking in the front door) I tell myself I'll be out in a minute to tend to it, but I never do.

If plants are alive in my garden at all it's because they survive on their own. Like my rosemary. What a wonderful sturdy plant. It keeps on giving all year and it smells great and it looks great.


Who am I kidding? I can't afford a gardener. It would be nice though...

No comments:

Post a Comment