Monday, January 17, 2011

Roses Are Amazing

It's been raining all day. Earlier this morning, on my way out to put the trash in the large trash can and the recyclables into the recycle bin I noticed the blankets were weighing down my plants. They were soaking wet and I had to pull them off the plants right away before my rose bushes lost branches or were uprooted. And as I pull off the plants expecting the leaves to be yellow I see a bush full of pink rose in full bloom. I then proceed to pull of the blankets off the other roses and other plants. There too I see amazing things. Red roses, orange roses, green leaves....  

Why can't growing vegetables be as easy as growing roses. I don't have to touch my roses and there they are coloring my world. Just another few weeks and I'll try all over again. This year I have to get it right. I just have to organize myself that's all. Maybe I should get up earlier in the day. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I'll get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment