These are some of the questions to ask yourself from the article:
Is a CSA is right for you, ask yourself:
- Will my children and I love trying new produce from "our" farm?
- Will I like the challenge of cooking with new fruits and vegetables?
- Do I have to time to pick up or receive produce weekly or bi-weekly?
- Will produce go to waste in my house? Do I have someone I can share my fruits and vegetables with?
- Do my family and I enjoy eating a majority of the foods grown locally in our area?
- Do you love shopping at the farmers' market but don't always have time to get there?
- Do I have time to cook at least a couple of times a week?
- Can you afford the risk if something goes wrong with the season's crops?"
Read more: http://www.thedailygreen.com/healthy-eating/eat-safe/questions-for-csa-50091209?src=nl&mag=tdg&list=dgr&kw=ist#ixzz0OV2UImFc