Friday, March 5, 2010

A Beautiful Sunny Day

It is a beautiful sunny day out this wonderful 5th of March. It is so beautiful I just stopped in to show you pictures of the flowers on the broccoli I mentioned last week. They have flowered more since I've taken the picture, but I haven't had a chance to take the time to take some more picture. The good news it is such a beautiful day I plant to spend some time in the garden tending to it, maybe even transplanting some of the sunflower and soybean seedlings into the ground. I have just the spot for sunflowers on the side of the house and maybe a few in the front of the front window. The soybeans will be put in the back yard.

Now that I know how to harvest the broccoli I will be harvesting before the other heads bloom. Here is a tip for Harvesting Broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment